Located behind the Sleepy Hollow Clubhouse, the 25-yard pool is heated and runs from a depth of 3 ½ feet to 8 feet. A 1' deep baby pool is also available.
Lifeguards are on duty during the pool season, which begins on Memorial Day Weekend and runs through the end of September. Other facilities include changing rooms, grassy area for sunbathing and play, snack bar, and play area for children.
Seasonal pool memberships are available to Sleepy Hollow Residents at any time, and to Non-Residents* beginning March 1st, via our Membership Page.
Prior year members will receive email notification of the opportunity to renew.
During construction related to the new community center, the pool will be fully operational with a safe access corridor, snack bar, changing rooms, toilets and hand washing station.
*We welcome families living outside Sleepy Hollow:
- 2018 members renewing for 2019 will have priority through April 1. Please act early so that we may welcome others more quickly. We will try to accommodate everyone.
- Each membership is for one immediate family living at the same address.
- Please complete your application and payment by April 30. As we receive payment and application, we will confirm membership.
- No payments or forms can be accepted at the pool. There is no place at the Sleepy Hollow Community Center to drop off payments or forms.
- If we are not able to enroll everyone, we will refund payments and notify families of placement on a waiting list for possible cancellations.