Located behind the Sleepy Hollow Clubhouse, the 25-yard pool is heated and runs from a depth of 3 ½ feet to 8 feet. A 1' deep baby pool is also available.
Lifeguards are on duty during the pool season, which begins on Memorial Day Weekend and runs through the end of September. Other facilities include changing rooms, a grassy area for sunbathing and play, a snack bar and a separate play area for children.
Seasonal pool memberships are available to Sleepy Hollow Residents and Non-Residents via our Membership Page.
Seasonal pool memberships will be available here in beginning March 1st.
Check this site for membership details coming soon. Prior year members will also receive an email notification when the link to payment and application becomes active.
- 2017 members renewing for 2018 will have priority through April 1. Please act early so that we may welcome others more quickly. We will try to accommodate everyone.
- Each membership is for one immediate family living at the same address.
- Please complete your application and payment by April 30. As we receive payment and application, we will confirm membership.
- No payments or forms can be accepted at the pool. There is no place at the Sleepy Hollow Community Center to drop off payments or forms.
- If we are not able to enroll everyone, we will refund payments and notify families of placement on a waiting list for possible cancellations.